Wednesday, December 13, 2006

News from Karman - Surprise Party

just a little sharing of my 19th birthday in UTM....
my friends here had made me a surprise party.

first, i went to the library as usual for my study, when i came back,
one of my friends said she is going to drive me have a hair cut as a
birthday gift for me, so i agree, and we took off.....

after an hour or so, i came back with a new hair cut...assuming that
no one is in the house, because suppose they are going home. but my
friend who is driving insisted to walk me to the house. so when i opened
the door, everyone is there...with all the ingredient for hot pot
!!!!!!!!!!! it's been a long time i didnt have hot pot....and they
brought me bubble tea too ! ahhaha ~

view some picture of the day...and how we build up the lego spongebob ....
CLICK HERE

enjoy ...and ...yes...i am 19 now....

No comments: